Beehive and Cross Keys, Halifax HX1 2SH
The Beehive and Cross Keys, 31 King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SH
IMPOSING TRADITIONAL PROPERTY IN A PROMINENT POSITION
• Prominent position on the edge of Halifax town centre.
• Approx. 296 sq.m/3190 sq.ft.
• Arranged over two floors plus extensive beer cellar and stores.
For sale - Freehold £250,000 (offers invited) - VAT applicable.
Mill Hey Chapel, Haworth BD22 8NA
- Elegant Victorian Chapel
- Planning Consent for 9 Apartments
- £250,000 For Sale
Rose & Crown, Halifax, HX4 8HR
- Significant trading opportunity
- Private car park and garden
- £250,000 (offers)
Parkwood Rise, Keighley, BD21 4RD
- Established residential area
- PC granted for 28 dwellings
- £265,000 (Offers)
Discuss your requirements with us
Our dedicated team of property experts are here to offer impartial advice on a whole range of property matters
Call 01756 748 100 or Email Us