The Buck Inn, Grindleton BB7 4QS
The Buck Inn Sawley Road, Grindleton, BB7 4QS
APPEALING PUBLIC HOUSE/RESTAURANT PREMISES OFFERING ATTRACTIVE/TRADITIONAL BAR/DINING ACCOMMODATION
Prominent central position within affluent Ribble Valley village.
Suitable for a variety of outcomes - Restaurant/Brasserie, Bar, Tea Rooms/Community Hub etc.
Private car park to side and with 3 bed private living quarters.
Superb opportunity to acquire a desirable property in a popular/sought after location.
PRICE GUIDE - £265,000 (offers) VAT applicable
The Half Moon Inn, Pool in Wharfedale LS21 1LH
- Bars/Dining + 5 letting beds
- Prominent/popular location
- Price Guide £265,000 (offers)
The Old Cock, Halifax HX1 1DS
- Long established/historic PH
- Town centre circuit position
- Price Guide £295,000 (offers)
The Cotton Mill (Spinners), WF12 8PX
- Prominent Restaurant Premises
- Approx. 2,395 sq.ft + large car park
- £235,000 (Offers) L/Hold
Discuss your requirements with us
Our dedicated team of property experts are here to offer impartial advice on a whole range of property matters
Call 01756 748 100 or Email Us