New Beehive Inn, Bradford BD1 3AA
New Beehive Inn, 169-171 Westgate, Bradford, BD1 3AA
LANDMARK PUBLIC HOUSE HOTEL OFFERING HIGH CAPACITY ACCOMMODATION - WIDELY KNOWN PREMISES OF SIGNIFICANT CHARACTER
• Long established and highly profitable business.
• Extensive historic bar areas, lower ground floor function suite, 17 letting bedrooms and private parking.
• Significant annual profits - offered as a Going Concern including F&F and Goodwill
For sale - freehold - substantially reduced - £350,000
The Old Cock, Halifax HX1 1DS
- Long established/historic PH
- Town centre circuit position
- Price Guide £295,000 (offers)
The Star, Bradford BD1 2RD
- Substantial PH premises
- Suitable alternative uses
- PRICE REDUCED £275,000
The Buck Inn, Grindleton BB7 4QS
- Attractive traditional PH/Rest.
- Ribble Valley village.
- PRICE GUIDE - £265,000 (offers) VAT applicable
Discuss your requirements with us
Our dedicated team of property experts are here to offer impartial advice on a whole range of property matters
Call 01756 748 100 or Email Us