The Old Saw, Gomersal, BD19 4PJ
The Old Saw, 208 Spen Lane, Gomersal, BD19 4PJ
ROADSIDE PH/RESTAURANT PREMISES
• Prominent position fronting busy A643 main route.
• Traditional bar/restaurant with living accommodation and car park.
• Approx. 209.0 sq.m (2250 sq.ft) gross - site approx. 0.075 ha/0.19 A.
• Suitable for alternative uses (subject to planning).
For Sale - £220,000 (offers) VAT applicable
The Cotton Mill (Spinners), WF12 8PX
- Prominent Restaurant Premises
- Approx. 2,395 sq.ft + large car park
- £235,000 (Offers)
The Railway, Cononley, BD20 8LX
- Attractive Village PH Premises
- Large Potential Catchment
- £200,000 (Offers)
The Buck Inn, Grindleton BB7 4QS
- Attractive traditional PH/Rest.
- Ribble Valley village.
- PRICE GUIDE - £265,000 (offers) VAT applicable
Discuss your requirements with us
Our dedicated team of property experts are here to offer impartial advice on a whole range of property matters
Call 01756 748 100 or Email Us